HVAC Contractors Insurance New York
Are your HVAC subcontractors protected? What about temp or additional employees? What happens if miscalculations lead to a loss of revenue for your customers? Are you protected?
HVAC Contractors are specialized tradesmen who perform a variety of jobs, including home and business repairs. HVAC systems installations for new construction, to help determining the heating, ventilation, and air system that a new home or an old commercial building will need is a very important job. Like any other contractor, Donigan Insurance can customize a specialized insurance policy to address the insurance needs of a Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning Contractor.
- Commercial Liability Insurance policy – this policy will help defend you and pay on your behalf in the event that you are found legally liable for bodily injury or property damage that is caused by your business operations.
- Workers Compensation Insurance – This covers your statutory obligation to pay employee’s medical bills and lost wages from job related injuries and sickness.
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance – Donigan Insurance offers a specialized commercial insurance program for Artisans offering an enhancement rider that may include; Employees as Insured, Loss of Earnings, Towing Reimbursement, Wavier of Collision Deductible, and Rental Reimbursement.
- Commercial Property Insurance – written to include the building your business operates out of, the contents of your business, business interruption etc…tell our seasoned agents where you operate and they will explain the exact coverages you need to keep your shop fully covered.
- General Liability Insurance policy –helps to financially protect your business from a variety of things. Fire, theft, vandalism, etc…
- **Tool Insurance – Tools are either classified as “scheduled” or “unscheduled.
- explain you company’s needs to o ur agents and we will determine the right amount of coverage and endorsements for your HVAC Business.
Your business is demanding. It shouldn’t include trying to learn all the in’s and out’s of insurance policies. That’s where we come in. Donigan Insurance will shop the top carriers in the nation to find the right coverage for your HVAC company, at the best rate for your specific needs. Our insurance professionals understand the problems and challenges that come with being a contractor. We know the different types of coverage, and will fit your policy to your specific needs, and we’ll do a thorough job of exploring all types of exposures so that you can rest assured knowing that you’re covered. Even better, we’ll save you time and money by doing the shopping for you.
For more information on obtaining an HVAC Contractors Insurance contact,
Donigan Insurance at 315-428-8600 or fill out our
online form above for your FREE HVAC Contractors Insurance Quote
** Unscheduled tools are usually the smaller hand tools of the contractor profession. Insurance companies usually lump the aggregate amount of tools (say $5000 of miscellaneous hammers, screwdrivers, hand saws etc…) into a blanket amount. Be aware that there may be a per item limit on the coverage, usually $500.
** Scheduled items are items over a set value, usually the $500 limit mentioned above. Bobcats, Excavators, Mowers, Expensive tools all are classified in this category. The insurance company only provides coverage if the item is “scheduled” (thus the name scheduled item). The contractor provides the make/model/serial number and value and the item is scheduled onto the policy.