Architect Liability Insurance Syracuse New York
Whether you work as a solo practitioner or run a large architecture firm, you know that every project calls for a combination of art, expertise and careful planning. But in any complex project, there’s a risk of something going wrong, and even small miscalculations can result in big problems.
- Failing to complete a project by the agreed upon deadline
- Designing an inherently unstable or unsafe structure or building
- Negligent supervision of the structure or building’s construction
- Careless or incomplete review of a building or its blueprints
- Failing to deliver a finished product that meets the agreed upon specifications
The consequences of errors like these can vary widely. The architect’s client may suffer significant financial losses while waiting for the project to be completed or repairing a damaged structure. If the client is constructing a business location, he or she may suffer from a damaged reputation or other complications related to missed deadlines. A client who is constructing a home may be forced to spend a good deal of money on alternative lodgings.
Why do I need Architect Liability Insurance?
- Architect Professional Liability Insurance helps protect you and your firm from a lost lawsuit related to errors or omissions due to your work.
- Architect General Liability insurance protects you from the monetary claims of a lost bodily injury or property damage lawsuit.
- Umbrella Coverage, could provide up to $10 million of additional General Liability protection.
A distinctive quality of Donigan Insurance is our specialized focus on the architecture, engineering and design professions. Policyholders have access to industry resources, technical expertise and unwavering client service. As your insurance advocate, we aim to deliver the right coverage, at the right price, through value-added customer service.
For more information on Architects Insurance contact Donigan Insurance at 315-428-8600 or fill out our online form above for your FREE Architects Insurance Quote today.
A New York Insurance Agency offering Architects Insurance policies in Syracuse,
Rochester, Buffalo, and Albany New York.