Accountants Insurance Syracuse New York
Accountant Insurance helps cover the costs of a liability lawsuit arising from an accountants professional activities. For example, an investor bases a buying decision on the balance sheet of a company’s annual statement. The figures later prove fallacious and not according to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). The accountant could be found liable for his professional actions, and would be covered by this policy.
Highlights of our Errors and Omissions Insurance
- You do not need to be a Certified Public Accountant
to purchase this insurance
- Policy limits available to $5 Million
- Available to firms of all sizes; from solos to large accounting firms
- Full prior acts coverage is available
- When you apply you may select to have the deductible apply only to damages paid on your behalf or to both damages and claim expenses
- Production of Documents Coverage up to Policy Limits
- Privacy & Information Security Coverage
- Employee Dishonesty Coverage
- Disabled Partner Replacement Coverage
Indeed, the range of options is so extensive and can be tailored so exactly to meet your particular business needs that it can prove useful to seek the advice and guidance of a specialist insurance policy intermediary in order to identify a suitable accountants professional indemnity insurance coverage.
For more information on Accountants Insurance contact, Donigan Insurance at 315-428-8600 or fill out our online form above for your FREE Accountants Insurance Quote today.
New York Insurance Agency offering Accountants Insurance policies in
Rochester, Buffalo, and Albany New York.